Thursday, September 28, 2006

Confession 134

In honor of my buddy Ben, I will try to get this going again. Here's my most recent:

I went to Seattle this weekend, and my friend Alecia asked me to get her some of the special spicy vinegar that you can only get at Ivar's. So I went to three different Ivar'ses looking for it, and finally I found it at the outdoor fish bar. I asked first the cashier, and then the manager, if I could buy some, but they both said no, sorry. So I said, "Yoink!" and ran away. With the bottle of spicy vinegar that was out on the counter for the customers to use. It was a bit of a pain carrying it around for the rest of the day and then transporting the open bottle back to Utah, but yes I did get it. And actually right after I stole it, I ran into the Mormon missionaries, and they were all, "What's that?" We told them it was sinegar and they didn't want any. Anyway, Alecia was grateful. I figured it's not stealing if you do it for someone else. I'm Robbin Hood.

3 comments:

the Jerman said...

my brother (webbkid.blogspot.com) and I always used to read this blog two years ago. (he's on a mission now) He randomly found you and we eventually found out you are mormon, which made us like the blog even more. Pretty good times.

granola girl said...

Welcome back. I've missed your mis-adventures. :)

Vandersun said...

Oh thank you Jesus! Now I finally have something to look forward to again! ...Was that blasphemous?