Thursday, July 10, 2008

Confession 143

Exactly a hundred posts ago, I shared the fact that there is a church whose sign I have vandalized on more than one occasion, and gave an example. I figured this would be a good time to share another clever little bit of malfeasance we performed on them.

The sign had a clever, if not smarmy slogan when I went by one day:

"FEELING FAR FROM GOD? WHO MOVED?"

It seriously took a lot of effort, because the sign was under a glass case, but eventually we managed to take letters from the back and place them on the front, so that it now read:

"FEELING FAR FROM GOD? WHO MOVED ALLAH?"

My guess is that the Baptist church upon which we inflicted this mischief didn't like it very much; the third time we came by they had put a padlock on the sign.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After having read all of these posts for the first time and knowing that they are all true (having personally witnessed numbers 87 and 131)I just want to say that I don't think that anyone, even you, realizes just how deeply disturbed you truly are. Not joking here...