Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Confession 116!

I'm back. While I was staying at my dad's apartment in California, I was drinking a lot of bottled water. The bathroom at his house is through the bedroom. It seemed really awkward for me to have to go through there to pee, (especially with his mistress chilling in there) so I would just hold it. One night, in desperation, I peed into an empty water-bottle and chucked it over the fence into the neighbor's yard. When you gotta go, you gotta go. I think I am a bit insane.

4 comments:

Wiggle said...

Confessor, is there anywhere you haven't peed?

Gregory said...

You see, what is one to say when one goes to pee outside of wiggle house? Before, I could just say I was "pulling a confessor's real name," but now someone may confuse that with peeing in a bottle and chunking it somewhere.

Anonymous said...

Great to have you posting confessions again. They're always so entertaining.

Chris said...

You've never peed in the sink? I thought we had all done that...