Friday, June 03, 2005

Confession 115

My senior year of high school, my friends and I decided to pull a really great prank on the school. We made dry ice bombs in 2-liter bottles with a serum we'd spent months perfecting. The stuff inside would evaporate as the bombs went off, leaving no evidence. On the last day of finals, my friend Tex put the bottles in various trash cans around campus. He had Band-aids on all of his fingertips to prevent prints. He was even talking to the principal when he dropped one in. We'd measured the amounts in the bottles so they'd go off at one-hour intervals. That day, a large explosion was heard across campus during each period. The bottoms blew out of some of the trashcans, leading authorities to believe that pipe bombs had been exploded underground, since they couldn't find any evidence of burns, and all that was in the trash cans was trash. The day of graduation, the whole quad was cordoned off and bulldozers were digging up the lawn to try to figure out what had happened. Estimated cost to the school district was in the thousands. Whoops.

p.s. I'm going away for the summer. I'm an efy counselor, if you can believe it. Anyway, I'll be back in August, but for now, I've gone ahead and posted a bunch of extra confessions for y'all. Enjoi!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I was in a three way. You figure it out.

Mustard said...

You forgot to mention the times in which you were perfecting your formula in the middle of the night...scaring your mother and neighbors half to death!

Unknown said...

Ahh, Confessor...sometimes I have a hard time believing you...then Mustard comes along and straight up says it's true. That's crazy! I wish I'd had half as exciting a childhood as you had.

-Asmond

el veneno said...

Probably the coolest blog ever. Beats "deep thoughts"

Vandersun said...

I would really like to kill whoever was a big enough douchebag to put an AD on Confessions...
By the way, you are so criminally awesome... there are not words.