Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Confession 118

I went fishing with my friend Tex and three girls we called the Marsh Musicians because they claimed to be able to lure fish to us by singing in three-part harmony. Two of the girls and I slipped and fell in the mud and were VERY dirty. Tex wouldn't let us back into his car with our muddy clothes, so we ended up all in the car in our underwear with a towel up between us. My brothers were pretty confused when I ran into the house that morning in just my Scooby-Doo boxers and some mud.

6 comments:

Etelmik said...

I like the one before that better =P

Etelmik said...

Er, the one before this one, rather. -_-

Etelmik said...

I think I'll spam you. Mwahahaha.

Etelmik said...

Okay, I'm done.

Robert Anthony Pierce said...

They can't all be of the same quality, Toasterbutt. I have a terrible one coming up soon.

Gregory said...

Will you send me your confessions monthly? I would love that so very much.