Thursday, October 06, 2005

Confession 123, ABC, Do-Re-Mi, Baby you and me girl!

My friend Mummy enlisted the help of me and my friend Betrayed in making a documentary about toilet-papering houses for his film class. He wanted us to TP his house while he filmed, and then we would all clean it up and go do something else. Well, we did the first part, and then ran away. We also flipped off the camera every time he was shooting so the footage would be useless. And also, after we ran away, we had to walk five miles to get home, because that guy was our ride, and because we got lost.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You flipped off your ride home? Hahahaha...yeah, five miles, that sucks.

Wiggle said...

I think this is one of my favorit confessions. Very Cool.

Anonymous said...

thats what you get for thinkin.

Vandersun said...

Hehe, Karma baby. You know what I'm talking about.