Saturday, October 29, 2005

Confession 127

When i was in elementary school, I thought it would be funny to prop up a fork between the cushions of the couch so that someone would sit on it and go flying up off the couch like Goofy, bellowing "WOO-HOO-HOO-HOOO." Well, after about a few minutes I forgot, and when TGIF came on, I went running into the living room, bounded over the arm of the couch, and landed squarely on the fork. I did not go flying off, as I had envisioned, but rather fell to the floor groaning, with the fork sticking out of the flesh of my left buttock. That really hurt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll be flying up off the couch once I have that password. Give give give!

Your comment thingy doesn't work on your regular blog. It says 404 page not found. Extra depressing.

Anonymous said...

I remember that...it was not pretty! And I mean that literally!

Leslie Espinoza said...

I am laughing so hard, I can't really breathe.